Statement Of Faith
The foundation of "A Home - A Hope - A Future"
What We Believe
• The Bible is the inspired, irrefutable, literal, and living revelation of God Himself to mankind. It is the divinely authoritative guide for right thinking and right actions.
2 Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 4:12
• There is one God, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is the Creator of heaven and earth; all things seen and unseen. He has all authority, all power, and exercises lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in all the earth.
1 John 5:7, Nehemiah 9:6
• Jesus is the Eternal Son of God, the Christ, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, the one and only Son of God, Who came and lived a perfect, sinless life, for the purpose of offering Himself as a sacrifice, by dying on the cross, and shedding His blood, to atone for the sins of mankind.
• Jesus’ final victory over sin was accomplished when He conquered death by His resurrection from the dead, His ascension to the Father, where He now sits at the right hand of God. All authority has been given to Him by God the Father and He will one day return to judge the living and the dead.
• The Father sent His Holy Spirit through Jesus His Son, to live within us, to be our Comforter, our Counselor, our Guide, and to be the presence of Christ in our lives that we might come to know Him and make Him known, being witnesses unto Him.
John 14:16, 26, 1 John 3:24
• All of mankind is sinful and has fallen short of the glory of God. We are separated from God and therefore need a Savior in order to be reconciled in our relationship with God the Father. Romans 3:23, 1 Timothy 2:5
• Salvation is God’s gift of eternal life to the world, offered to all who, by faith, repent of their sins, accept Jesus Christ as Savior, and receive spiritual rebirth by the Holy Spirit.
Romans 6:23, John 3:3
• It is the believer’s duty to proclaim and demonstrate God’s love, by declaring the good news of His salvation to the nations; and as the Holy Spirit directs, show deeds of compassion to the poor and destitute; including, but not limited to, feeding, clothing, and providing available resources for each person's need.
Mark 16:15; Psalm 82:3-4, Psalm 72:12-14, Matthew 25:40
• The imminent return of Jesus Christ in all power and glory, to judge the nations according to His word, that whosoever believes in Him will receive the promise of life everlasting.